Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bearhawk Videos - Landings and Takeoffs #4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bearhawk Videos - Landings and Takeoffs #4

Fourth Video... A special thanks to Crystal Boyd for the great video she took for us.
    This is "Circuits - Round 3" by Mike Creek on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.
    Last edited by Blackrock; 08-17-2015, 11:26 PM.

Cool stuff man! Thanks for sharing!
    Bobby Stokes
    4-Place Kit Builder
    Queen Creek, AZ
    http://azbearhawk.com

Comment

• Blackrock
      Blackrock commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Bobby. Looks like you are having fun with your kit. I looked at your web page; it brings back fond memories of my family helping out just like yours! Keep at it, I found the key to completion is doing something on it every day so it becomes a habit, even if its only for 5-minutes. You've probably already discovered that, however. I'm in Tucson often so perhaps we'll get a chance to connect.

Mike

• swpilot3
      swpilot3 commented
      Editing a comment
      My kids are absolutely loving being able to help! They liked your videos too!

That's great advice to work on something every day. I've been telling my wife and kids that same thing and now when we head to the garage and they all say it in unison. I've got them trained! :-)

Tucson is just a stones throw away. I used to do my solo cross countries down to Ryan Field when I was first learning to fly. Let me know next time you're in Tucson.

Bobby
Working...
X