Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mountain flight - North Cascades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mountain flight - North Cascades

I noticed that Eric posted one of Blackrock's videos so I figured I'd better post my most recent flight with him, shot on a GoPro. He's been a good mentor and inspirational drug dealer, feeding me Bearhawk crack whenever I see him.

Pretty cool how the forum embeds the video preview below. To see it larger, click the Youtube logo in the movie player and it will open in a new window.

Nice work, great country to fly in and very smooth. You'd rarely be that lucky here No offence but why does he not paint his dash with antiglare?

Comment

Very nice Zane. Looks like you are doing sone of the flying and Mike is doing some. Thats a beautiful part of the country. I can't wait to take my Patrol to the annual flyin at Johnson Creek.
      Eric Newton - Long Beach, MS
      Bearhawk Tailwheels and Builder's Manuals
      http://bhtailwheels.com

Comment

Originally posted by Enewton57 View Post
        Very nice Zane. Looks like you are doing sone of the flying and Mike is doing some. Thats a beautiful part of the country. I can't wait to take my Patrol to the annual flyin at Johnson Creek.
        That will be quite the journey from MS Excited to see your 2nd build...

Comment

Working...
        X