Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tuesday Night Oshkosh Cookout 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peter, the campground (farm) entrance is straight west of the famous Ultralight Barn, west side of the Knapp St / Waupan Rd intersection. Should end up in the southwest corner of Ed Stadtmueller's field (De Relleumtdats Campground).

Mark Johnston

Comment

Will be there if i can find it.
      BH 274 LSA 002
      Thanks Roy

Comment

Great Roy, I can't wait to hear about your new bird!

Comment

Exit the pedestrian gate of the ultralight barn, and look for signs like this. Enter the property and turn immediately left. Walk parallel to Waupon Rd until you get to the emergency landing strip. Turn right and find us on the east end of that runway.

Comment

'Twas a bit soggy night for dinner, but still fun to see everyone! Small crowd, but great food, as always.
            Christopher Owens
            Bearhawk 4-Place Scratch Built, Plans 991
            Bearhawk Patrol Scratch Built, Plans P313
            Germantown, Wisconsin, USA

Comment

It was really cool seeing you guys there, just another reason why I decided to splurge and finally go to osh this year.
              Mark
              Scratch building Patrol #275
              Hood River, OR

Comment

I enjoyed seeing everyone at the cookout too! The rain complicated things for sure. I have fired the Vice Air Marshall of Meteorology!

Comment

Working...
                X