Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oshkosh Airventure 2015 Planning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oshkosh Airventure 2015 Planning

Who all is going? Are we going to have a bearhawk gathering? If so what day and where? Anybody got lodging in a home available?

I'll be there (driving). Traditionally the Bearhawker's picnic is Tuesday evening. Used to be at Camp Scholler but we outgrew that and had it at my campsite, west of the ultralight area, last year. Jared was the main organizer (thanks again Jared!)

Mark J

Comment

The cookout as we know it is uncertain for 2015. The odds that I'll be able to get up to the show are about 50%, due to not being confident that I'll be able to get the time off from my day job. If I can get the Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday off, then I can make it happen if we can find a hosting venue. I'm certainly glad to help share how we've done it in the past if there is someone else who is interested in being the responsible party for 2015.

Comment

I am at this time planning on arriving by car on Thursday and staying until late Sunday. At this point I guess I will just tent camp it as I can not find a room at this time. I am not staying another city away like I have done in the past. I want to be on site for all the action. My boys are not going to let me skip it this year. They are dead set on going.

Comment

My plan is to arrive early Sunday, pulling out for New Holstein early Wednesday . I'm certainly open to having the get together at my campsite again this year, but I don't want to be the main man. Certainly willing to help out with it though.

Comment

Working...
          X