Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plan 4b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plan 4b

I got my plans last week and it seems the plans skip from 3b to 5b. Is 4b missing, or not supposed to be there anymore?

I'm not 100 percent sure but I think 4b is the Mylar drawing of the wing rib.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeos98 View Post
      I got my plans last week and it seems the plans skip from 3b to 5b. Is 4b missing, or not supposed to be there anymore?
      I also have the B "BRAVO" plan set ...I can confirm their is no 4B in my set ...i assumed that the Mylar was that page...but it is confusing because in the A model I think the Mylar was page 7... I think Eric in his manuals calls out page 7 for the Mylar ... this is one of the things on the update the manuals list for the B model

hopefully one of the Alpha plans holders can chime in and clear up the confusion
      Last edited by way_up_north; 02-25-2019, 01:18 PM.

Comment

On the 4-place A, sheet 7 in the Mylar. On the Patrol, sheet 4 is the Mylar. Since the 4-place B and the Patrol share the same wing profile, it wouldn't surprise me if the 4-place B had sheet 4 as the Myler.
        Christopher Owens
        Bearhawk 4-Place Scratch Built, Plans 991
        Bearhawk Patrol Scratch Built, Plans P313
        Germantown, Wisconsin, USA

Comment

Drawing 4B is the rolled-up Mylar sheet with the ful-size wing rib drawing. It is labeled as such in the upper right corner of the sheet when unrolled.
          4-Place Model 'B' Serial 1529B (with many years to go...)

Comment

Working...
          X