Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wood Strips to Airfoil 4 place Bearhawk Kits.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schu,

Are you still making these ribs? I am interested in a set if you are.

John Poulter

Comment

I'm not in Alaska anymore, and my access to a laser cutter is still in AK. I would normally be able to make more, but the covids make it hard. What is your timeline? If you can wait a month, I can probably get more

Comment

• yateselden
        yateselden commented
        Editing a comment
        Schu, I am interested in a set horizontals
        But I'm in no rush.

• RatherBFlying
        RatherBFlying commented
        Editing a comment
        I would also be interested in a set.

Schu,

Waiting will not kill me. There are plenty of other things to work on. Just let me know when and where to send the money.

Thanks,

John

Comment

Hello Schu,
        Are you able to laser cut a set of strips for me? I've got an old A-Model kit I'm just getting started on.

Comment

Schu,

Is there any chance of you having access to the CNC machine to produce some of these ribs?

Thanks,

John

Comment

Saves TME (Time, Money & Effort) and enhances performance (long term fuel savings), it's got to be a no brainer. Appreciate your efforts Matt.
            Mark, Do you intend including as a sub-kit in the "Complete Finnish Out Items For Customers" List?

Comment

• Mark Goldberg
              Mark Goldberg commented
              Editing a comment
              Ray, these wood strips were used on older kits. The Model B kits all have airfoil shaped ribs (metal) on the hor stabs & vert stab. The wood strips are only used on earlier kits. Mark

• RayJ
              RayJ commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Mark, makes it even easier. I guess I need to get up to speed here before posting. My apologies.
          Working...
          X