Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Report bugs here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Beartracks content at bearhawk.tips is stuff that Bob has approved through the Beartracks process, which doesn't include lots of other Bob quotes. Access is available for purchase, with prior purchases of Beartracks years being credited towards the price. The intent is to ensure that Beartracks subscribers don't have to pay twice.

Comment

I often get 'Invalid file specified' when selecting a posted link. It happened today when selecting the link muleyman posted for his tailwheel design. I normally use Chrome but tried Firefox, which I am in now, with same results. Happens on Android and Windows. Any ideas?

Comment

Thanks for that Ed, is it happening intermittently on the same pictures, all the time on certain pictures, all the time on all pictures, etc?

Comment

Not entirely sure but seems like all the time on posted links. Some posts have pictures that come through without a link. It has been happening for quite a while and I had hoped it would sort itself out.

Comment

I just checked the tailwheel post again and a thumb of picture was where the link had been and it opened fine!

Comment

Sometimes when I post the forum doesn't seem to recognize it. It doesn't show me as the most recent contributor to the thread or list the thread in the "Today's Posts" section. Hopefully I'm not shadow-banned
              Dave B.
              Plane Grips Co.
              www.planegrips.com

Comment

• Archer39J
                Archer39J commented
                Editing a comment
                Huh. My other posts seem to be showing up. Guess the forum isn't interested in what I did today on my Bearhawk

• jaredyates
                jaredyates commented
                Editing a comment
                Does the post show up in the thread itself, and just not update the recent contributor and such, or is it losing your post all together?

• Archer39J
                Archer39J commented
                Editing a comment
                The post is there, just not updating the contributor stuff. Must just be a v bulliten glitch.

I wrote a post today about aircraft ignition systems and it does not seem to be showing anywhere. Did I break a rule or do something wrong?

John "Burgerilla" Caulkins
              Bay Village, OH

Comment

• jaredyates
                jaredyates commented
                Editing a comment
                No intentional intervention from me, was it a fresh post or a reply?

Fresh post.

Comment

Originally posted by Burgerilla View Post
                Fresh post.
                It definitely looks like the post is not present now. Did it show up as a post on your end? The software does do some auto-saving, so it could be that if you start a new post today, a little prompt will pop up that says "restore previous content". If that pops up, try it and report back if that doesn't work please.

Comment

"Fresh Post" comes up on the auto restore, but I will keep trying. It occurs to me that this could be my fault - I am not very adept at computers and still think my abacus works just fine when my slide rule will not suffice...

Comment

I rewrote my post today, and this time, it seems to have made it!

Comment

Has anyone noticed Tapatalk not updating? Started yesterday for me and I get no unread notifications and the forums don’t show up. I’m on an iPhone/iPad and did just update to iOS 13. Also, backcountry pilot forums seem to work, so it seems maybe exclusive to bearhawkforums?
                      John Wiltberger
                      Model B - #1544B
                      Maricopa, AZ

Comment

Originally posted by johwiltb View Post
                        Has anyone noticed Tapatalk not updating? Started yesterday for me and I get no unread notifications and the forums don’t show up. I’m on an iPhone/iPad and did just update to iOS 13. Also, backcountry pilot forums seem to work, so it seems maybe exclusive to bearhawkforums?
                        I think know what the problem is, and hope to fix it by tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by johwiltb View Post
                          Is it working again as of now?

Comment

Originally posted by jaredyates View Post

Is it working again as of now?
                            Yup! All fixed! Thank you sir!!
                            John Wiltberger
                            Model B - #1544B
                            Maricopa, AZ

Comment

Working...
                            X