Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 4 place QB kit is on order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 4 place QB kit is on order

Got my invoice today and sent off the deposit for my 4 place kit with an ETA of late September.

I'm jacked.

Congratulations Paul!
    Your adventure begins!

Bill

Comment

Yes it does! I've got a few months of serious strategizing before it gets here.

Comment

Congrats, they do some fine work on those kits.

Comment

Time strategizing and organizing is time well spent. Also, get all the honey-do's out of the way! Once I got started, all I wanted to do was make progress on the build.
          Bobby Stokes
          4-Place Kit Builder
          Queen Creek, AZ
          http://azbearhawk.com

Comment

Originally posted by swpilot3 View Post
            Time strategizing and organizing is time well spent. Also, get all the honey-do's out of the way! Once I got started, all I wanted to do was make progress on the build.
              • went to your website, your panel is almost exactly what I've been thinking I'd do with mine! I've got a great build partner so continual progress is what I'm shooting for as well

Comment

Yeah, I spent a lot of time sitting in the plane and thinking of how I wanted my panel to be. That'a great you have a good build partner. When I have people come over to help, I'm always amazed of not only how much work we get done, but also on how it keeps me on track!
              Bobby Stokes
              4-Place Kit Builder
              Queen Creek, AZ
              http://azbearhawk.com

Comment

• Mark Goldberg
                Mark Goldberg commented
                Editing a comment
                You are lucky Bobby. My experience is that for the large part visitors are a distraction. They want to talk, not work. And drink the beer in the fridge. I have tried to put visitors to work with very limited success. Mark

• Chris In Milwaukee
                Chris In Milwaukee commented
                Editing a comment
                It certainly is a challenge! I have a weekly build night where folks who are interested in building come by to help. But there are occasional chatterers that appear on the scene and cause distractions. I'm happy to have the company because it raises awareness of the project and airplane building in general. But there are times when you just want to work!

• swpilot3
                swpilot3 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, you are right. The ordinary visitor does slow me down and I have to constantly remind myself to keep working while having a conversation.

But, when I invite people over for the purposed task of building, I've had good success. We both agree on the day's agenda and we keep each other on task. It keeps me from spending too much time pondering how I want to solve a specific problem.

Mark, you bring up a good point. I need to invest in a lock for my fridge! :-)
            Working...
            X