Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2D or 3D line drawings of a Bearhawk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2D or 3D line drawings of a Bearhawk?

I'm wondering if there are some simple line drawings of the Bearhawk that I can use for playing with paint schemes. Thanks.

There are a lot of interesting things in the archives of the old Bearhawk Yahoo! Group. Give it a poke and see if there's anything in there of interest. I know that there are a couple of paint scheme examples that others have posted, but not sure about blank link drawings.

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!
    Christopher Owens
    Bearhawk 4-Place Scratch Built, Plans 991
    Bearhawk Patrol Scratch Built, Plans P313
    Germantown, Wisconsin, USA

Comment

I've got these 2 Adobe Illustrator files that AlaskaBearhawk sent me a while back....

Does anyone have a drawing.....like a 3 view, or 3D model of the bearhawk in some kind of digital format? I'd like to start dreaming of color schemes.

Comment

Originally posted by mswain View Post
        I've got these 2 Adobe Illustrator files that AlaskaBearhawk sent me a while back....

http://bearhawkforums.com/forum/bear...wk-3-view-file
        MR. MSWAIN, as eloquently as I can state this, you da man!!!!

Comment

• mswain
          mswain commented
          Editing a comment
          If you can use the .eps files, PM me your email and I will send them. They are not a file type that can be posted here on the Forum. Otherwise you can use the drawings posted in the thread above.

• jaredyates
          jaredyates commented
          Editing a comment
          Mike will have to make the customary three requests in order to upload .eps files.

• mswain
          mswain commented
          Editing a comment
          What? I didn't even submit form 462-3A and you allow .EPS files now? This forum is like the Wild West.

I was able to download as .jpg and .eps...thanks so much.

Now I have to go find my box of 64 Crayolas....

Comment

Working...
        X