Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q for Mark G. on tube kits--

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q for Mark G. on tube kits--

Mark or anyone else who might know----
    At some point I hope to be in the market for a tube kit. (not sure if bearhawk or patrol yet)
    Do you have any idea what the lead time for the tube kits is ? Would I send a small portion as a down payment when it is ready to commence ?
    Would I be in line behind others?
    Thanks
    Tim

Tim, my email is N95MF@hotmail.com. Or emails to info@bearhawkaircraft.com come to me. It seems to me the best way for any questions to be answered.

Briefly to answer - lead time depends on the luck of the draw. Meaning we get shipments from the factory every 3 months more or less. And we have to have on hand the material. When you get serious and know what you want - get in touch and we can discuss. Mark

Comment

Thanks Mark !
      I visited the tent at LAL and chatted with them there and saw the LSA. Read the flight reports in the magazine they gave me there. It really hard to decide between the Patrol
      and the 4 seat bird. Havnt flown in a tandem before-- so I want to fly in a champ maybe to see how I like the layout-
      Thanks for the Addresses- Im hoping it wont be a great long time before I can start-
      Thanks- Tim

Comment

Working...
      X