Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interior complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior complete

Finally, after what seemed to be a huge struggle, my interior is done which means the plane is officially completed.. This final piece had to be special configured for the embroidery machine, which took way too long and getting the embroiderer to get her act together was also a chore, but I am very happy with the results. Dennis' to follow. D.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Wow!! It looks spectacular. Fantastic looking finish out. I will keep my fingers crossed for you at OSH this year. It looks like a candidate for a workmanship award. Mark

Comment

• Flygirl1
      Flygirl1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Mark!! I had a “vision” of what the end product was supposed to look like and although not perfect, I like what I see, and that’s what matters!!.!!

I agree with Mark: Wow!

Is is it possible to be judged, when displayed at the Bearhawk booth?

I must offer a clarification, however. While Donna's beautiful Patrol may be complete, it's my experience that homebuilts are never finished...

Bill

Comment

• Flygirl1
      Flygirl1 commented
      Editing a comment
      You are so right!!! While it is "complete", the cowling is off and we are finishing up the new CHT/EGT thermocouple installment. ( I highly recommend these. They are not your crimp on connectors and a bit pricy when you get all you need, I think the piece of mind that they give is worth it.)

And maybe not "complete". I saw something I did not like in that photo and an adjustment maybe in order. Stuff like that could go on for a while!! D.
      Last edited by Flygirl1; 04-26-2017, 09:18 PM.
Working...
X