Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, the move is out of the way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, the move is out of the way

Now it's time to dig out. Great googly moogly.

There's a shop in there somewhere, I can feel it!
    Christopher Owens
    Bearhawk 4-Place Scratch Built, Plans 991
    Bearhawk Patrol Scratch Built, Plans P313
    Germantown, Wisconsin, USA

Obi Wan: "Use the Force Luke!"
    Brooks Cone
    Southeast Michigan
    Patrol #303, Kit build

Comment

I feel your pain, Chris. Thirteen years ago, I moved out of my nice - comfy - organized - shop, to an old barn... It was like I'd lost something. We actually lived in a 33' travel trailer, for a couple of YEARS, before moving into the new house. At that point, I began to organize the shop that I built in the barn. Moving into a new home was a piece of cake! Getting organized and comfortable in the new shop took a while. But, the new shop is better! (and it has a runway - sort of... )

Keep the family happy! Get organized. Start thinking airplane stuff. Keep the family happy!

See ya at KOSH.

PS: You're still Chris from Marshfield...

Bill
      Last edited by Bdflies; 06-16-2017, 09:34 PM.

Comment

I too feel your pain. We are facing a possible move and trying to clear our current house to sell. At this moment the plane is buried in stuff. So much for finishing the plane in 2017. 😔
        Scratch Built 4-place Bearhawk. Continental IO-360, 88" C203 McCauley prop.

Comment

I have a *lot* less available shop space in the new place until I can get a new garage addition built, so I'm going to have to get creative.
          Christopher Owens

Comment

Originally posted by whee View Post
            I too feel your pain. We are facing a possible move and trying to clear our current house to sell. At this moment the plane is buried in stuff. So much for finishing the plane in 2017. 😔
            I filled a 20-yard dumpster, and it still took two semis to move us! One was just for garage and shop.
            Christopher Owens

Comment

Working...
            X