Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photobucket Workaround

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photobucket Workaround

Saw this on VAF and had success myself so I thought I'd share here. There's a workaround for the photobucket issue, at least for the user side of things. I got a chrome extension called "Photobucket Hotlink Fix" and it works like a charm, photobucket pics load for me now without issue. Don't know how long this fix will work so get while the gettin's good. I'm now binging on all the threads that I saved that had the broken links, it's like Christmas...
    Dave B.
    Plane Grips Co.
    www.planegrips.com

Were you finding broken links on our forum? We provide image hosting on the server with the message board, unlike VAF. Of course if we had that many users, then we'd probably have to do it the way Doug does .

Comment

Originally posted by jaredyates View Post
      Were you finding broken links on our forum? We provide image hosting on the server with the message board, unlike VAF. Of course if we had that many users, then we'd probably have to do it the way Doug does .
      Photos uploaded to the forum have always worked fine, for me at least. This is for the photobucket links in some older posts.
      Dave B.
      Plane Grips Co.
      www.planegrips.com

Comment

Working...
      X