Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Second Quarter Beartracks is out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Quarter Beartracks is out

I've just sent out the email version of the Beartracks newsletter, thank you to the subscribers that make it possible!

This issue includes Ed Meyer's comprehensive write-up about EFII, Mark Scott's experience with flying without cargo doors (intentionally), and Russ Erb's story about a mission to transport ice cream across the desert. Only just now do I realize that I missed a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to title it "Dessert in the Desert".

If you don't see it in your inbox, please let me know. Sometimes the emails bounce or get spam filtered.

Paper copies will go out later this week.

Please keep us in mind for the next quarterly issue. Submissions are welcome from builders and flyers in all stages of the process

Just read the whole thing. Terrific write up by Ed! Thanks Ed! Russ seems to have gone to great lengths of logistical planng, for ice cream. But then, I can get Blue Bell just around the corner and who among us hasn't flown a hundred miles for a burger.

Great newsletter Jared!

Bill

Comment

• jaredyates
      jaredyates commented
      Editing a comment
      Let's just be glad erbman uses his powers for good!

A few years ago I flew a half gallon out into the bush where my family was camping. Wrapped it in two rolls of TP. Was still hard when we got out there. We even where able to use the tp latter.

Comment

By the way I have looked and can’t find where to sign up for bear tracks.

Comment

Working...
    X