Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supplier for Seat Upholstery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplier for Seat Upholstery

I'm at that part of the build where I have to get serious about what to do for seat foam and covering. I want to use the sling type of material for the rear seat with about an inch of foam sewn in covered with a faux leather. For the front, I'd like to get a little creative with a basic color and an accent color sewn in somewhere. Is there anyone out there that has a source that I can send the front seat to and have them do the job? Are most using the fabric two layer initial covering with the foam added? How or what is the best type of attachment for the main covering material/foam to the seat frame? Velcro, snaps??
    Thanks to those that reply

Steve W P203

I am a long way from seat covers for my Patrol. I did use Flightline Interiors for the seats in my RV. Abbey did excellent work and when I realized I had made a mistake on the measurements she fixed them for the price of shipping. I don't know if she will do your seat as she specializes in RVs , but it would not hurt to ask. When the time comes I will be asking her to do my Patrol seats.
    Scott Ahrens
    Bearhawk Patrol Plans Built

Comment

Working...
    X