Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

question about FAA regs ---

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YES--- I bet the "no work" thing appeals to some of them. But I bet more so--- is that I have to do all the showing and proving so that when its done later---- he can feel like his
    superiors have nothing to gig him about. I guess I have to paint a bot that has no leaky seams that he has room to wiggle through. Like a eel covered in Crisco..... :-)

Order 8900 REALLY helped a LOT. I suspect FAA was getting complaints about the non uniformity of their processes.

Zkelly--- Yes my version is 65-15a -- its older. Prob time to update. Read it multiple times. Same with 43-13 . Cant keep it all loaded into memory-- so I re-read it
    whenever I get into something I havnt done or not done in a while.

I was astonished with what order 8900 said. That must have been a bitch-slap to a few of these arrogant inspectors ! I know one who I greatly respect and admire.(retired now)
    But not all are that way.

T

Comment

65-15A is the mechanic's handbook. 65-2D is titled Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic's certification guide.
      https://www.faa.gov/regulations_poli...cumentID/22909

If they updated 65-15A, it'd be titled 65-15B unless it was entirely superseded.
      Last edited by zkelley2; 11-29-2018, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X