Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alaska Airmen's show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alaska Airmen's show

Any Bearhawkers showing up to this? I'm hoping to attend. I should be somewhere close to the CubCrafters booth, and probably wearing a BackcountryPilot.org ballcap with a big stupid look on my face. Would be nice to meet some other builders.

Just got my flight tickets. I'll be the all day on Saturday. I'll be wandering around looking at avionics packages, props and all the other must haves for my plane. I'll also be spending time at the Bearhawk display, Supercub.org booth and with my friends at the Stewart's Systems booth.
    Phil Schaefer
    Patrol #073
    Working on Spars

Comment

Bearhawk Aircraft will be in booth 238, the SE side of the hangar along the outside. I don't know where the CubCrafters booth is, but typically they aren't in that area. Mark Goldberg, Dan Shilling and I will be staffing the booth. Ben Pratt will be with his airplane outside. We bought outside static display space for his Patrol. As usual, we'll be rotating around as it does get tiring staffing the booth and looking after the airplane for both days. Stop by and say hi for sure if anyone is around. Don't forget, Aircraft Spruce will do free shipping on items that you pre-order and can pick up at the show. I'm really excited about the show and it's always a great time. This will be my sixth or seventh time representing the company at the show. Someday I'll have my BH there!

Comment

Working...
      X