Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bearhawk LSA info needed please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bearhawk LSA info needed please

Good day all,

New to this forum.

Apologies for the peculiar message but I have been trying to find out more information about Mr Craig Owen's Corvair powered LSA Bearhawk, but there seems to be very few articles on the web? Does anyone know anything about this project, performance figures, build updates etc? I would love to find out more and if at all possible chat to him directly.. I think its an exquisite aircraft!😊 Have attached pic from google search. Thanks so much.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Here’s a build thread for a Corvair plane in progress:

HI Guys, I have progress to report, I got my corvair engine running. Around the middle of November I loaded up my assembled engine and my son and I took it

Perhaps there is some reference to the plane you’re looking for in there.

Christopher Owens
    Bearhawk 4-Place Scratch Built, Plans 991
    Bearhawk Patrol Scratch Built, Plans P313
    Germantown, Wisconsin, USA

Comment

• Bcone1381
      Bcone1381 commented
      Editing a comment
      That looks like a nice one. Have you tried searching N135HJ on the FAA registry using the manufacturer as the builders last name, and Model name of Bearhawk. It might have the owners address in order to send a letter to him.

You set a good example for me to follow....connecting with builders and going to see completed aircraft.

I am presently in the process of building a Bearhawk LSA with a Corvair engine. I have the engine, I built it and have test ran it. I am currently getting my airframe ready for it. I would be happy to share any info I have on the combination. I have an extensive thread here also if you want more info. There is also a Corvair engine thread on this forum that has lots of information on the engine. So welcome to the thread.

Comment

Working...
    X