Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got our plans!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got our plans!!!!!

Now the adventure really begins. Ordered the plans last weekend and they were on our doorstep today, only 5 days. Been working on cleaning up the garage and hope to have a dedicated work area setup in the next week. We will be mostly scratch building Patrol serial number 425!!!! I found a steel shop nearby where I can get 4130. It is a bit more per foot but no shipping so I'll atleast get my longeron pieces through them so I don't have to pay freight. I am excited to get welding again so I'm going to start with the fuselage first.

Happy to hear about the the new addition to the family

Comment

We still have a couple weeks to get through a Graduation open house and stuff before we truly get started building but yesterday we started organizing and getting ready. Got the plans put in a protector recommended by Brooks and hung clips on the wall to make them easy to display and read, we then built a rolling cart to help keep tubing sizes well organized and easy access. hopefully next week we build the table!!!!
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

• Bcone1381
        Bcone1381 commented
        Editing a comment
        Consider Keeping this thread going throughout your build, Jake!

Today we finished building the table to start laying out the lines for the fuselage, starting to get real now!!!!
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
      X