Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free - Wing table and fuselage cradle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free - Wing table and fuselage cradle.

I am moving to a new shop about 10 miles away from my old one in Washington State (Ferndale, close to Bellingham). I have a couple of building aids I don't need anymore. I have a table to support 1 wing while you finish all the interior stuff and close. It is on wheels and is easy to move around. Not a beauty but functional. I also have a pair of adjustable stands I used to support, and level the fuselage for drilling the wings. The front captures the forward landing gear mounts and is about a foot off the ground. That puts the wing root at eye level for a person about 6 feet tall. The two sides have threaded rod adjusters for height. Also a stand to support the tail. Also adjustable for height. Very easy to very accurately level the fuselage in both planes. Welded steel from The wing crates.

Free for the taking. I can keep them for a bit if somebody wants them. Otherwise I will dismantle and scrap. 80 miles north of Seattle.

email svyolo@yahoo.com or you can respond here.

Damn, I'm a year or two away from purchasing a kit down in Bothell. Buuut I'm going to need a flight in yours when it's ready!

Comment

Working...
    X