Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 Bearhawk Calendars are Ready to Ship!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Bearhawk Calendars are Ready to Ship!

I've just been sending out the first few dozen 2021 Bearhawk calendars, and have plenty more on hand.

This year includes the Bearhawk Five (of course it does), Bill Anton's Bearhawk 4-Place, Rollie Vandorn's Patrol, Curtis Penner's Patrol, Rob Taylor's 4-Place on floats, Dave Yacentuik's 4-Place, Mark Scott's 4-Place, CJ Sebastian's 4-Place, Ray Strickland's 4-Place, Bob's Patrol, Zack Kelley's 4-Place, and Mike Mooney's Patrol.

You can order one at https://bearhawkstore.com/product/2021-calendar
    or, if you prefer, you can also send a paypal payment to web@bearhawkstore.com. Please send $15 for US destinations or $16 for Canada.
    Unfortunately it seems that the shopping cart software doesn't like shipping to Canada, so we'll have to bypass it for Canadian destinations.

Checks by mail are also welcome:
    BH Services LLC
    2201 Finger Bridge
    Hickory NC 28602

Just let me know if you send a check so that I can set aside a calendar for you. The supplier has gotten a little weird on their pricing and this year we aren't sure whether or not we'll be able to get more once this first batch is sold out.
    Last edited by jaredyates; 04-22-2021, 06:24 AM.
Working...
X