Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vans rv-15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like it! I'd build one, except for the fact that I already have a Vans airplane and a nice 4 place Bearhawk and I'm 75 years old and a very slow builder. All metal (no fabric to cover or re-cover). Look at those flaps, Fowler! Look at that landing gear and tailwheel! Check out the engine, IO-390, just like I have in my -7! I"ll bet it will come with all the parts in the kit, complete with a builder's manual. The biggest down side for me is the small baggage door, thank you Bearhawk!

Comment

Originally posted by TrueAirSpeed View Post
      I like it! I'd build one, except for the fact that I already have a Vans airplane and a nice 4 place Bearhawk and I'm 75 years old and a very slow builder. All metal (no fabric to cover or re-cover). Look at those flaps, Fowler! Look at that landing gear and tailwheel! Check out the engine, IO-390, just like I have in my -7! I"ll bet it will come with all the parts in the kit, complete with a builder's manual. The biggest down side for me is the small baggage door, thank you Bearhawk!
      Forgot to mention push pull tubes, no cables to stretch.

Comment

Working...
      X