Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bearhawk Aircraft New ownership?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bearhawk Aircraft New ownership?

Looks like there is a new website, now based out of Oklahoma. Kit prices went up a bit. Active know anything else? I hope they still intend to support scratch / mixed builders with parts. One of the best things about the Bearhawk I think, the ability to take on more than a quick build but not have to make everything from scratch.

Here's the thread to follow:
    Hey everyone, We wanted to announce some news in the Bearhawk world. I (Virgil Irwin) am very proud to announce that my wife and I have purchased Bearhawk Aircraft from Mark Goldberg. We have put a lot of work into structuring a strong company to serve you and your aircraft into the future. I want to personally reassure

Comment

Has the contents of the kits changed? Looks like prices have doubled.

Comment

• RobinDeMarco
        RobinDeMarco commented
        Editing a comment
        It looks like they are only doing quick build kits from the factory now. I don't know how much that affects the prices you were comparing to. As a scratch builder I will second RatherBFlying and hope they will continue to offer the builder the choices we have always had.

• Battson
        Battson commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes the content of the kits appears to have increased.

But also inflation... materials costs are up a huge amount, buying steel and aluminium for the factory will be getting more expensive each month.
    Working...
    X