Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2023 Q4 Beartracks is Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2023 Q4 Beartracks is Out

Earlier today I sent out the email version of the third quarter Beartracks newsletter. If you are a subscriber and don't see the message, please let me know (beartracksnewsletter@gmail.com or 828-308-1543) and we'll sort it out!

This issue is full of completions. So much so that its a little light on the technical know-how, but it is great to see so many new Bearhawks!

As of this evening, the content is also on https://bearhawk.tips. When we format the pdf version of the newsletter for print, we have to make hard choices and limit the size and quantity of photos. But on the website, there are no limits, so I add all of the photos we have, uncropped and full resolution.

Please keep us in mind as you work on (or fly) your Bearhawk in the coming months! We're always looking for stories to inspire and inform other Bearhawk fans. And thank you to the subscribers who support the newsletter. Those funds help us send the writers a few dollars for their trouble, and also provide the hosting for the forum and several other Bearhawk websites.
Working...
X