Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Flight California LSA from QB kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Flight California LSA from QB kit

T. O. High.jpg The first real customer built Bearhawk LSA from our QB kit flew a few days ago in California. The owner was happy with how it flew on its first flight. Bruce commented that he expected control feel like a Cub, but it was much more responsive. More to come on this LSA.

In addition, a second BH LSA from our QB kit was just FAA inspected yesterday in Alabama. Should fly soon. Things are picking up in the BH LSA world. Mark

Exciting news!

Bill

Comment

This is awesome! Can't wait to hear more.

Congratulations to that customer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Goldberg View Post
        T. O. High.jpg The first real customer built Bearhawk LSA from our QB kit flew a few days ago in California. The owner was happy with how it flew on its first flight. Bruce commented that he expected control feel like a Cub, but it was much more responsive. More to come on this LSA.

In addition, a second BH LSA from our QB kit was just FAA inspected yesterday in Alabama. Should fly soon. Things are picking up in the BH LSA world. Mark
        HI Mark,
        Have been monitoring forum and just joined as I have a question. I've been interested in the LSA since it was introduced and since I live close to Alabama was wondering if you can give the location and contact info for the gentleman in Alabama mentioned above. I would like to make contact and possibly look at this plane if he is in the southern part of the state and wouldn't mind.

Thanks,
        John Cooley

Comment

Working...
      X