Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patrol Paint Design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrol Paint Design

Slowly getting things painted. There was a burgundy Patrol and a blue one, which was my favorite, so not to copy too much of someones creation, I went with the yellow and black.

Steve P203
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

That looks great! Very clean..

Why no baggage door?

Bill

Comment

Other side. I made my project mainly accessible from the left side; left and right doors, entry step on the left gear, with float configuration in mind. All engine controls are on the right side of the dash.

Comment

I love it!
        Christopher Owens
        Bearhawk 4-Place Scratch Built, Plans 991
        Bearhawk Patrol Scratch Built, Plans P313
        Germantown, Wisconsin, USA

Comment

Excellent choice of colors and paint scheme! I would't Worry about copying a paint color or scheme. Imitation is the purest form of flattery 😊
          Last edited by Flygirl1; 04-07-2018, 12:20 AM.

Comment

It's hard NOT to resemble someone.
            Mark
            Scratch building Patrol #275
            Hood River, OR

Comment

I saw a Bearhawk with the yellow, black and white bot not the Kitfox. Anyways, mine will be TOTALLY different. My spinner will be black!
              When I was looking at schemes for my Glastar, I couldn't settle on anything that would look decent with the lines of that fuselage. Then I saw a Glastar tail dragger that was all white and simple accents on the tips etc. I felt a bit guilty and followed the idea. Mine was a trike so it wasn't similar at all!
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
              X