Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vertical stab ribs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vertical stab ribs

Can anyone tell me what their top airfoil shaped rib measures please? Also a photo of that area of the assembly would be helpful because I would like to verify some other things.I bought these ribs from Mark and installing them on a VR3 kit. I scale the plans and it should be about 19 inches. This one is 17.5 long. The other 2 fit well so I’m stumped. I also dug through the other ribs for the horizontal to make sure nothing was mixed up in the bundles but no luck. Thank you!

My 4 place top rib doesn’t have an airfoil shape. I’m assuming the Patrol does?

homebuilt aircraft, builders log, experimental, experimental aircraft, 51% rule, fifty-one percent rule, 51% percent rule, aircraft homebuilt kit, aircraft homebuilt plan, aircraft composite homebuilt, aircraft experimental homebuilt, aircraft experimental kit

Comment

4 place is more of a difference than I thought. Patrol has 3 airfoil ribs and a flat top rib like yours.
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
      X