Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New scratch builder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New scratch builder

Looking forward to working on this project(s) with my daughter. Was originally going to build the Beryl my dad started but never finished before he passed. Found the Bearhawk while deployed to Afghanistan. Ordered my plans while at Oshkosh. Stationed with another builder at Wright Patt, Oh.

Welcome aboard and thank you!

Bill

Comment

Welcome home!

BH 4 place
      AH-64A, KAF
      3/04 to 3/05
      UTARNG attached to 25th InfDiv

Comment

Welcome! Is that you Nate?

Nic Z
        4-place 1217

Comment

It is. I'll probably be inviting myself over soon.

Comment

hello N8dog
            Before I decided on the bearhawk--- I lookd at most of the available kits/plans. I had narrowed it down to 3 or 4.
            Bearhawk, the 1 seat jungmeister, the steel tube version of the Beryl and the Cadet STF. Loved the jungmeister loads - but I wanted another seat. Tried to talk Kevin Kimble into designing
            an enlarged M-14 powered one- :-) The steel tube Beryl must be a really fine machine. a guy localy was flying the wood version and it was fantasticly smooth and quiet. I all most bought a
            steel tube one partially built but it sold before I decided. wasnt even expensive.- just a long way off-
            Will you finnish the Beryl at some point ? Im just starting a bearhawk now so i will have my plate full soon I guess !
            Anyway- wellcome. I have visited fredricksburg while on spring break rock climbing at the rocks west of there. Nice quiet place with lots of emergency landing places everywhere !
            Liked it much better than Austin. i think the mooney plant is there somewhere.
            Tim

Comment

The Mooney plant is in Kerrville, just down the road from Fredericksburg.
              Jim Parker
              Farmersville, TX (NE of Dallas)
              RANS S-6ES (E-LSA) with Rotax 912ULS (100 HP)

Comment

Working...
              X