Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New LSA builder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New LSA builder

I just bought a set of LSA plans. I am deciding the best path forward for a build. I also have an Avid MKIV in the garage that I will complete before summer 2018 so I have something to fly while I work on the Bearhawk.

Welcome to the group. This spring I purchased an Avid MK IV to use as a Bearhawk trainer / interim flyer.

Comment

Is that you Rick??
      Mark
      Scratch building Patrol #275
      Hood River, OR

Comment

• Goldendale Flyer
        Goldendale Flyer commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes it's me. We are living in the house with many small projects to be truly 100% but I am starting back to work on my Avid along with making the shop / garage functional. I also bought a set of Bearhawk LSA plans. So the grandiouse plans call for finish the Avid with a D-Motor LF26 engine. Fly that while building the Bearhawk. Put a D-Motor LF39 in the Bearhawk. A man has to have a dream! :-)

Welcome to the club. I'm finishing up my LSA wing ribs. I started with the .020 ribs. 3 sheets of 4x12 aluminum has allowed a lot of progress for a low initial investment. So far, the build had been a blast and great learning experience.
      John

Comment

Working...
    X