Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Builder Map

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Builder Map

Have you ever wondered if there is a Bearhawk builder near you, or in a city that you are going to visit? If so, check out the builder map in the link above, or visit http://bearhawkforums.com/map. Participation is entirely voluntary, so it's not necessarily a complete list of builders. This is the same map that you can also view from http://bearhawkbuilder.com. If you'd like to be added to the map, please send an email message to web@bearhawkbuilder.com with the information that you'd like to have published.
    Worldwide Map of Bearhawk and Bearhawk Patrol Builders
    Last edited by jaredyates; 02-11-2015, 09:46 AM.

Hey Jared, just realized our data is old on the map. How would you like to update it? Should I PM you?
    Pete Young
    Bearhawk783 - Wings complete, fuselage in finish welding.

Comment

There is still only two green dots on the map. We need to work on that.
      Dave
      Making Airplane Parts
      www.bearhawklsa14.com

Comment

You can update Pat Fagan in Pearblossom CA. He's not "rebuilding" any more. It's flying.
        Russ Erb
        Bearhawk #164 "Three Sigma" (flying), Rosamond CA
        Bearhawk Reference CD
        http://bhcd.erbman.org

Comment

jared how do I use the bearhawk forum. I am a scratch builder from back in 2002 plans 538. I am working on the cowling at this time. 0-540 Lycoming with hartzel constant speed prop and I need help with engine add ons like carb airbox and gap for cowl bottom where exhaust exits. The list of help needed at this time is LONG. Thanks for your help in getting started again.

Comment

• Bdflies
            Bdflies commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Roy, Jared must be busy. As the least computer savvy guy, I'll venture some ideas; At the top ofthis page, on the right side, is a "search" bar. Try entering a word, or two of your question and see what comes up. If you don't get the answer you want, post something at the end of a conversation and it'll come up on the day's posts. Everyone will see it and you'll get more help than you might imagine. I'll let someone else explain how to make a new topic post.
            Sounds like you're building an awesome plane!

Bill

• jaredyates
            jaredyates commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Bill, you're hired! I sent Roy a PM back on the 7th, but am catching up on emails and saw your reply.

Thanks a lot Bill!

Comment

I am a scratch builder from Snow Hill NC Plans 538

Comment

• jaredyates
              jaredyates commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Roy, your pin is in there!

I sent an email to the link on the sticky page but for redundancy I’m scratch building a patrol in Louisville Colorado. Just getting started -Jeff Stan

Comment

• jaredyates
              jaredyates commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Jeff, I've added your pin!
          Working...
          X