Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Future Builder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future Builder

Hey everybody!

My name is Todd and I'm an avionics tech in the Air Force. I'm getting ready to separate from the Air Force and begin flight training, which has been a dream since before I can remember.

I spend a lot of time my time researching aircraft and I've come to the conclusion that I'm pretty sure I want to build a Bearhawk. I'm not sure if I want to do a scratch build or QB Kit, and I know I'm putting the cart ahead of the horse to an extent, but I spend so much time on this forum reading everyone else's posts that I figured I may as well join and introduce myself. And if anyone is building or has already built not terribly far from the Las Vegas area, feel free to introduce yourself!

Todd
    Las Vegas

Todd Weld
    Plans #1515B
    www.facebook.com/N729TW/

Hey Todd. Welcome from a former Navy avionics tech! Nice to have you here!

Poke around, and if you have any questions, ask away!

~Chris
    Christopher Owens
    Bearhawk 4-Place Scratch Built, Plans 991
    Bearhawk Patrol Scratch Built, Plans P313
    Germantown, Wisconsin, USA

Comment

Thinking about building a Bearhawk, headed down to Austin Tx to look them over.

Comment

The Austin Bearhawk person, me, is in Mexico now visiting the kit factory. You need to get in touch so we can coordinate your visit. Mark

Comment

Working...
        X