Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Canadian Owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Canadian Owner

Hi my name is Tony I live just outside of Edmonton Alberta,I purchased a beautiful 4place built by Tim Babcock.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Welcome to the Bearhawk forums, and congratulations on your "new-to-you" Bearhawk!
    Jim Parker
    Farmersville, TX (NE of Dallas)
    RANS S-6ES (E-LSA) with Rotax 912ULS (100 HP)

Comment

Originally posted by K44 View Post
      Hi my name is Tony I live just outside of Edmonton Alberta,I purchased a beautiful 4place built by Tim Babcock.
      Wow...what a great looking plane. Is there a gallery of photos for this beauty somewhere....

Comment

Thanks for the link, such a great looking plane. So many mods .... The work and finish are inspiring.....

Comment

Thanks I love the 4 place the only change I've made is putting on some 31" Bushwheeels

Comment

Hi Tony, you will have to come for coffee some day. I live east of Lloydminster 50 miles and have a grass strip. I had talked to Tim about his plane when he had it for sale. I’m like everyone else always looking for something better than what I have. Floyd N 53° 22.500 W108° 49.703

Comment

Sounds good Floyd I have a hanger at Cooking Lake coffee is always on

Comment

Working...
            X