Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ready to Build!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready to Build!

Good Evening Everyone!

After a couple years of interest in experimental aviation and a year on this forum, I am excited to announce that Plans #1515B arrived earlier this week and I will begin building very soon. The build will be a family project with my three sons, dad, and grandfather helping when they are able. I will start with the wings as a scratch build and, as the build progresses re-evaluate if I want to exchange time for money and look at some parts from the factory. Looking forward to sharing updates and asking lots of questions soon!

Todd
    Todd Weld
    Plans #1515B
    www.facebook.com/N729TW/

Todd,

Sounds like you have lots of hands to help. Nice! My building partner and I did everything from scratch but if I had to choose I think I would take the fuselage as the quickbuild. I thought the wings were easier to understand and build. My partner did the heavy work of welding on the fuselage. I never would have learned that in time! Have fun with your family project. Eric

Comment

Working...
    X