Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally Committed to the 4 Place Bearhawk Model B Scratch Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Committed to the 4 Place Bearhawk Model B Scratch Build

Hello All! After years of back and forth on what I wanted to build from Long EZ to ones of Zeniths Planes to RVs etc. I finally decided on the 4 Place Bearhawk. I purchased plans this morning and am already going through Eric's Volume 1 Builders Manual while I wait.

I am an A&P IA with a good bit of Avionics Experience as well. I work in a small FBO in Winterset, IA. I live in Des Moines, IA where I will be scratch building in my garage until the project gets too big.

I hope I can contribute at least some value to the community as I am sure I will be receiving a ton!

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome , from myerstown pa, also plans holder for 4 place b model

Comment

While I am a little predigest to the brand, we all think you made the right choice.... Welcome!
        Stephen B. Murphey
        Bearhawk LSA
        Building #L-089

Comment

Welcome home ! I have started on scratch build Beta as well. Going along well. You will enjoy it right from the start I bet.
          Tim in Orlando

Comment

Welcome, looking forward to your insight as an IA. I am a Patrol builder in Madison, WI.

Comment

Working...
            X