Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just purchased 4 place plans in Nebraska

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just purchased 4 place plans in Nebraska

I just purchased 4 place plans and am going to start building sometime this year.

Welcome and good luck! The BH is a great airplane and well worth the effort to build. Which model are you building?
    Scratch Built 4-place Bearhawk. Continental IO-360, 88" C203 McCauley prop.

Comment

Originally posted by whee View Post
      Welcome and good luck! The BH is a great airplane and well worth the effort to build. Which model are you building?
      Hey Whee - I’m planning a build down in Salt Lake. You’re in Idaho Falls right? If you don’t mind I’d be interested in coming up to check out your build/pick your brain sometime. Looking like late fall/early winter start date for me.

Comment

Originally posted by NSLaw View Post

Hey Whee - I’m planning a build down in Salt Lake. You’re in Idaho Falls right? If you don’t mind I’d be interested in coming up to check out your build/pick your brain sometime. Looking like late fall/early winter start date for me.
        I am in IF, come on up anytime. There is a few BHs in the Salt Lake area also.
        Scratch Built 4-place Bearhawk. Continental IO-360, 88" C203 McCauley prop.

Comment

Mikeos98, Welcome from 0v3 (Minden)! Great site with tons of info I'm working on a LSA so feel free to stop by any time your in the area.

Comment

Welcome to the site.....

If you are scratch building I recommend picking up Erics build manuals....you can put the PDF on your ipad or phone and look at them at work and in your travels....

I found reading the manual and then watching Desert Bearhawks videos really helped to bring the plans to life....if youre doing the wings 1st...if you are doing the fues 1st then watch Alaska Bearhawks videos...

Wayne Maseys kitlog site is also an awesome step by step...
            http://www.mykitlog.com/users/index....ey&project=221

Good luck...lots of guys on here ready to answer your questions...dont sweat the hard stuff...if you want to build some and buy parts the factory always there with A1 quality stuff to get you in the air....
            Last edited by way_up_north; 02-12-2019, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X