Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another New Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another New Guy

Hello all,
    Having purchased plans for both the Patrol and 4 place, and carefully considering my choices and mission for my first build, I have decided to go with the Companion. I believe that, like the other Bob Barrows designs, it will be a fantastic performer and suit my mission perfectly. I am working through the final stages of my shop set-up, and should be building by the end of the year. Parts are inbound from Mark Goldberg, and I am looking forward to a most rewarding project.

I certainly will reaching out to the folks here when needed and I have already gained knowledge from the posts I have read through.

Thanks for the community,
    Mark Kuntz

Welcome Mark! I think you made a good choice on getting a head start by ordering parts from Mark G.
    Scratch Built 4-place Bearhawk. Continental IO-360, 88" C203 McCauley prop.

Comment

Thank you Whee,
      While I know I could build it from materials alone, I also know the value of, and appreciate others expertise. I have just received the rib set, and the quality of the hydro formed parts are impeccable. I do not know the total number of hours that buying parts like this will save, but it sure is a great head start.

Mark K

Comment

Welcome to the forum Mark!
        Dave B.
        Plane Grips Co.
        www.planegrips.com

Comment

Welcome to the community. We look forward to seeing the Companion!

Comment

Working...
          X