Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to quit lurking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to quit lurking

I've been following a lot of Bearhawk builds to live vicariously through other builders until I can get started which is hopefully soon. In the process I've done a fair bit of lurking around this forum, I am impressed by the beautiful planes you folks are building.
    My plan is to build a Bravo. I'm leaning towards scratch build, but I know a kit will make things way easier on me. Once I am building, I hope to do regular YouTube updates because I know how much I enjoy watching them from other builders. Hopefully I can pass on that enjoyment.
    ​​​​
    4 Place Bravo
    Currently making form blocks

Glad you are here! Where are you geographically?

Comment

I live in New Ulm, Mn
      4 Place Bravo

Comment

Are you already in touch with Heath Sneller? We don't see him on the forum much but he has a flying 4-place that is sometimes on wheels and sometimes on floats.

Comment

No, I haven't reached out to anyone yet beyond a couple of builders I've chatted with at OSH. I looked him up and found a video of his plane on YouTube. It looks like he's up near St. Cloud. It's no wonder he's on floats sometimes; there's more water than land in that part of the state.
          4 Place Bravo

Comment

Welcome! I'm a lil bit north of ya here, about a half hour south of Duluth. I'm about to get started (finally) working on my Patrol build. I bought the spar and rib package from Avipro to speed things along a bit.

Looking forward to seeing you get started, would definitely like to see more videos on the youtubes about building these contraptions!
            https://www.youtube.com/user/fastfox23
            Patrol plans #398

Comment

Working...
            X