Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member New Hampshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member New Hampshire

So sold I sold the Supercub Miss Daisy, went and saw Bob to fly his Patrol. Bought Bobs plans and ordered the Kit from Mark. June is the delivery!!! Released the Tundra Tailwheel today and bought Montana Amphibious Floats last week. 0-360 core on the way from Texas so I can rebuild before the kit shows up. Preordered the hardware so I sort it out. Now I am awaiting the other shoe to drop on what I do not know I am missing.
    John Meade

Hey John. You're gonna love it, enjoy the ride!

Comment

Wow, I didn't see that coming! Congratulations, I think you will really like the Patrol!
      Rollie VanDorn
      Findlay, OH
      Patrol Quick Build

Comment

• On Patrol
        On Patrol commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Rollie,
        Many thought my persona was co-joined with that old Supercub. It was a hard decision that took a year to come to grips with after 1,000 hours in Miss Daisy's seat. I wanted experimental and more speed so I could eventually sell the C180 when I retire in a few years. I took a close look at your Patrol in West Virginia and was between a Bearhawk and a Super Legend.
        Peter Brown, Dave Lenhart and knowing Bob had me decide on the Patrol. I still went down to Fincastle and got a ride with Bob before I really decided. Now I am all in.
        John

• Rollie
        Rollie commented
        Editing a comment
        That's funny, I went to the WAD in 2013 in my Pacer, I was already pretty much set on building a Patrol but flying around for a week with a bunch of planes more capable than the Pacer really made up my mind. Two weeks later I flew down to Bob's place and got a ride in his Patrol and after that it was a done deal. Had a few challenges along the way during the build but I absolutely love my Patrol.

Let’s call this one Miss Jennie.

Comment

Working...
      X