Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie pilot well 5 years and member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie pilot well 5 years and member

Mike here i went and looked at the bearhawk lsa,4,and 5 came to conclusion 4 may be best bet but patrol lsa or companion may work. Friend talking me into a 4 he is in line for a 5. I don't have money for all quick build and was curious how much welding is left on slow build fuselage. Still plan on quick build wings. Use for personal and vfd work when applicable

Are you talking about the basic fuselage? If so, the website says the main fittings such as landing gear and wing attach are welded on. That leaves about a gazillion tabs to weld on and maybe window frames, windshield attach etc. I assume it doesn't include landing gear and tail feathers or doors. I'd give Mark a call to get all the details.

Comment

welcome to the forum

Comment

Thanks still learning to navigate the site i got a 4 fuselage only welded tabs are wing attach. Very nice fuselage. It all came down to money. It seems to come with a gazillion tabs in a box. So hopefully most are made.

Comment

Working...
        X