Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member on the waiting list for quick-build Patrol, Bishop,Ca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member on the waiting list for quick-build Patrol, Bishop,Ca

Hello everyone, I took the leap and sent Mark a deposit last week. I’ve been soaking up YouTube videos, forum talk, Beartracks and plans. Thank you all for the excellent contributions and knowledge sharing on these sources. I have previously built four planes since ‘93 (and still married!), all tube and fabric with folding wings so I could trailer and keep my plane at home—Kitfox IV, Skyraider ll, Highlander, and currently flying my Super Skyraider with a 100hp Rotax. The aluminum wing will be a new experience. The beefier Patrol will give me about 50% increase cruise speed and still stall almost as slow as my ‘Raider, and give me lots more passenger and baggage room. A downside apart from the long wait for the kit is that I’ll have to start paying hangar rent! I’ll be camping at Scholler for half the week and looking forward to meeting some of you and checking out your planes! Andy Bell

Welcome to the group!

Comment

Welcome, Andy!
      Rob Caldwell
      Lake Norman Airpark (14A), North Carolina
      EAA Chapter 309
      Model B Quick Build Kit Serial # 11B-24B / 25B
      YouTube Channel: http://bearhawklife.video
      1st Flight May 18, 2021

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment