Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Amelia Island, FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Amelia Island, FL

Looking forward to learning about the Bearhawk family; considering the build of a Model 5 to fly from KFHB, as I think it will meet my needs better than any other aircraft out there. Currently an airline pilot but approaching retirement and yes, I recognize that returning to GA after many decades is as big a step down as it was to step up, so I plan to work hard at walking before crawling.
    Dan B.

Welcome Dan, you'll thoroughly enjoy the journey. It's a great way to stay busy while easing into retirement, and an excellent way to maintain engagement in the industry and meet others too. You'll possibly find the step back to GA even more fun the second time round.
    Nev Bailey
    Christchurch, NZ

BearhawkBlog.com - Safety & Maintenance Notes
    YouTube - Build and flying channel
    Builders Log - We build planes

Comment

Welcome to the group, Dan!

Comment

Good luck Dan on both with a build and retirement! Does Amelia Island still have 3 runways? When I was a kid in the early 90’s, we had a house there and if I recall Holiday Inn (or some hotel with green bi-planes) had an aerobic team there.

Comment

Working...
        X