Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member in Louise, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member in Louise, TX

My wife and I are finally getting to a point where I can start thinking about building the 4 place I have had plans sitting on a bookcase for close to 10 years. I live halfway between Houston and Victoria Texas and my wife would like to be able to sit in a completed 4 place before we start investing in materials. Does anyone have a 4 place within driving distance of Houston that would be willing to let us look at their airplane?

I do not know where you might find a 4 place, but, if you are within driving distance to Reklaw Tx you might consider a visit this weekend for camping.

My Reklaw Fly-In story: In 1984, I graduated from Stephen F. Austin State University in Nacogdoches, TX. Working as a lineman at the local airport, I save...

37th Annual Flying M Ranch Fly-in & Campout Reklaw, Texas Oct 21-22-23

stan
    Stan
    Austin Tx

Comment

I wonder if Sebastian is in range?

Comment

This is CJ Sebastian and I have a completed 4Place. I live in Baytown, TX and hanger in Crosby , TX. I would be happy to show you the plane and even take you for a flight. Might could even work something out to get closer to you. Send me a PM and I'll give you my #.

Comment

CJ Sebastian,
          The system will not allow me to post a PM for some reason. My cell in 972-984-0586

Comment

Working...
          X