Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the forum

Hello everyone
    I've just order a set of Patrol plans from Bob last week, i'm in the Montreal area and i will start building after New Year, i'm happy to join the group today.
    Franky

Welcome to the group!

Comment

Have fun, building a Patrol as well.

Comment

Welcome to the group

Comment

Welcome Franky. I live in Kitchener ON and am plans building a Patrol. I had my precover check this summer and am at the quick build level. You are welcome to stop in if you are ever down this way. Ed
          Patrol (modified)

Comment

Hi guys
            Thank's for the welcome

A bit of info on my project. it will not be a real Bearhawk Patrol, it will be some kind of a cross breed between a Citabria and a Patrol, it will be a modified Citabria fuselage with a modified Bearhawk
            Patrol wings, 36 feets wingspan instead of 33, longer flaps and considering to put a retractable leading edge slat, it simple, i want to build a Super Cub killer.

I don't have much done at the moment, i'm still finishing the rebuild of a 2005 Jeep Wrangler LJ unlimited, work on the airplane will begin in a month or 2.

Ed, thank's for the invitation and you will be more than welcome as well if you come in the Montreal area.

Comment

Working...
            X