Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to Bearhawk forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Bearhawk forum

Contemplating starting a LSA build in the summer. Previous projects include a total rebuild of a '67 7ECA Citabria that took twice as many hours as my Van's RV7 build that I completed 11 years ago. After flying the RV 750 hours, I just can't escape the bug to build another plane, but this time I am going for very simple.

Welcome! I'm scratch building the LSA with no prior experience at all, and nothing simple about it. Enjoyable but anything but simple. They say that engaging in anxiety-producing activities will help stave off dimentia, keep a certain level of fear going in your life.

Sounds like you you will have no problems at all, whether it's scratch or kit. Where are you located?
    Frank Forney
    Englewood CO
    https://eaabuilderslog.org?s=FranksLSA
    EAA Chapter 301

Comment

Welcome aboard, Jim! I too am building the LSA. It suits my style of light weight and simplicity.

Comment

Good Morning everyone! I am also new to the Bearhawk Forums and my goal is to build a 4-place. I am considering building the non-quick build kit to save a little money but I understand it will take me a little longer. A&P with previous aircraft building/manufacturing experience.

Comment

Originally posted by hainesy86 View Post
          Good Morning everyone! I am also new to the Bearhawk Forums and my goal is to build a 4-place. I am considering building the non-quick build kit to save a little money but I understand it will take me a little longer. A&P with previous aircraft building/manufacturing experience.
          Welcome, tell us about where you are in the world!

Comment

I am in Central Oregon, Bend to be specific. Looking forward to going down some rabbit holes on the forums.
            Last edited by hainesy86; 01-24-2023, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Welcome, and greetings from the Columbia River Gorge. Come on up to Hood River any time if you'd like to visit.
              Mark
              Scratch building Patrol #275
              Hood River, OR

Comment

Originally posted by Chewie View Post
                Welcome, and greetings from the Columbia River Gorge. Come on up to Hood River any time if you'd like to visit.
                I get up there often so I will certainly look you up!
                Last edited by hainesy86; 01-26-2023, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Jim!

Comment

Working...
                  X