Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member in Ontario Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member in Ontario Canada

Greetings gents. I just received my "new to me" Bearhawk 4 place kit yesterday and I'm really looking forward to joining the Bearhawk community. I am a former commercial pilot looking to get back into aviation and I worked for 1 year as an aircraft mechanic apprentice. I'm quite impressed by the experience and wisdom offered here and I plan to make good use of it and contribute where and when I'm able.

Welcome, is it a B model or original kit? Either way you will have a great airplane!

Comment

• Prattdriver
      Prattdriver commented
      Editing a comment
      Its an A model original. I'm really looking forward to the build!

Welcome. This is a great forum to support your build. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Prattdriver View Post
      Greetings gents. I just received my "new to me" Bearhawk 4 place kit yesterday and I'm really looking forward to joining the Bearhawk community. I am a former commercial pilot looking to get back into aviation and I worked for 1 year as an aircraft mechanic apprentice. I'm quite impressed by the experience and wisdom offered here and I plan to make good use of it and contribute where and when I'm able.
      Where are you located exactly in Ontario?

Comment

• Prattdriver
        Prattdriver commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm in Campbellville, close to Milton.
    Working...
    X