Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member in NE Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member in NE Ohio

Hi all! Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Chase. I'm in the Cleveland, Ohio area. Aviation is my first love hobby wise and I've been meaning to get my PPL for a decade. A couple flights in, life got in the way and took me out of the flying world. I'm hoping 2025 will be my year. After my PPL and IR I've always had building a plane as my next dream.
    For years I thought an RV would be my someday build but then I found the Bearhawk. I hope to do a 4-Place QuickBuild in a few years. Right now my wallet is empty due to a project car. Guess I should get used to the feeling. ? This seems like a great community! For now I'm just absorbing all I can knowledge wise for the build to come. Glad to be here!

Also a quick side note - it looks like the main bearhawkaircraft.com website is just showing an under construction page. I was wondering if that's due to technical issues or maybe updates happening? Anyone know?

Welcome to the group! FWIW, I just checked the link and it worked fine for me.

Comment

Originally posted by alaskabearhawk View Post
      Welcome to the group! FWIW, I just checked the link and it worked fine for me.
      Thank you! You're right. It's back now! Looks like it has a new look from the last time I was on it.

Comment

Welcome to the group!

Comment

Working...
        X