Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

copperstate 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pat is was great to meet you and Carol, along with other Bearhawkers, Robert and Kevin. Thanks to all of you for answering my questions and for giving me some tips. Mark I didn’t get to really get to know you but hopefully next year I can camp overnight and spend some more time with everyone. Even though I was only there for a couple of hours it was a fun experience and kept my motivation going on my build. Thanks again....

Comment

It was great meeting you all. Airplane people are generally cool, but Bearhawk people are especially so. Y'all are a hoot and made my trip worth it. It was awesome seeing you take off Pat & Carol. That engine purrs like a kitten!

PS... I finally got my jacket to zip. Scratch builders never give up!
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.
      Last edited by Chewie; 02-09-2019, 09:48 PM.
      Mark
      Scratch building Patrol #275
      Hood River, OR

Comment

Mark, that's hilarious, and congratulations. You definitely have what it take to finish a scratch build. I hope your not planning on taking that nail and hammer on the plane?

Comment

Ha, thanks Pat. No plans to harm the plane. As long as the plane doesn't have a zipper anywhere on it.
          Mark
          Scratch building Patrol #275
          Hood River, OR

Comment

Working...
          X