Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KANAB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KANAB

Skip &I on our way to Kanab for the big Kanab Bearhawk gathering, complimentsof Lynn Riggs. Bumped into Scott & Pat in their respective Bearhawks. Some of the gang admiring Smokey. Bearhawk Central Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

More Kanab Scott and Kevin, the tenters. Brrr! Bushwacking to some ruins. Lynn, Scott, Randy, Pat, Carol, Kevin took this hike. Marv..., .....and Skip stayed back at the cabin. Marv to prepare food, Skip to supervise. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

Marv got those Dutch Ovens to singing, singing yummy. Cathy aka; Demo Doll Cate'

Comment

Looks like a beautiful trip! I'd love to have someone write a Beartracks article about it. It's also almost calendar time again, so get some good calendar shots!

Comment

Wow, looks like a great time in a beautiful setting. Can't wait to get my Patrol in the air and do some travelling. Thanks for sharing some motivating pictures.
          Eric Newton - Long Beach, MS
          Bearhawk Tailwheels and Builder's Manuals
          http://bhtailwheels.com

Comment

Jared -

I am working on an article for the Beartracks...still waiting on DemoDoll's photos!! Everyone was supposed to send me their photos, and I have an article started. Will try to get it to you in the next couple of weeks.

Marv

Comment

Working...
            X