Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kanab Rendezvous 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanab Rendezvous 2014

~~This is a reminder of the Kanab Rendezvous on September 11 – 14. The plan is to meet in Kanab at my home on the 11th (Thursday) for a planning meeting to determine which additional strips we would like to visit and supper. On Friday morning after breakfast fly out to Big Thompson Mesa and set up camp. From there we will go exploring the area and flying to the strips decided up on. We will return to Big Thompson and have supper and plan our adventures of Saturday. Saturday we will further explore the and return to Kanab for supper if desired. Sunday after breakfast we will depart for our home bases. The accommodations for Thursday and Saturday nights are a bedroom in either one of our two homes, camping at the ranch or a local motel. Between my two homes there are 6 bedrooms that will be available one a first come bases at no charge. If you want one of the rooms or have questions email me at lariggs528@gmail.com .
    Lynn A. Riggs
    612-508-0988

LynnR
    BH 656

~~I need a head count of the people planning on coming to the Kanab Rendezvous on September 11 - 14 so we can plan for the food. Please contact me at 612 508 0988 or by email lariggs528@gmail.com.
    Lynn Riggs

LynnR
    BH 656

Comment

~~I am cancelling the Kanab Rendezvous because of the lack of interest. I’ll try again next year September 24 – 27th 2015.
      Lynn Riggs
      LynnR
      BH 656

Comment

Bummer. I wanted to come but I couldn't get way that weekend. Was it just a bad weekend for everyone or just flat out lack of interest? Sounded like a heck of a good time to me.
        Scratch Built 4-place Bearhawk. Continental IO-360, 88" C203 McCauley prop.

Comment

• LynnR
          LynnR commented
          Editing a comment
          I really do not know. I'll work on sending out more info for the next one.
      Working...
      X