Bearhawk Aircraft Bearhawk Tailwheels LLC Eric Newton's Builder Manuals Bearhawk Plans Bearhawk Store

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Sport Aviation Expo 2015...BH LSA going to be there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Sport Aviation Expo 2015...BH LSA going to be there?

I was wondering if by chance either Mark or Bob or anyone else, was planning on attending the Sport Aviation Expo in January as exhibitors with a BH LSA?
    I'm 6'1", 230lbs taking lessons in a Super Decathelon ( the cockpit isn't what you'd call spacious, but I'm not being shoe horned in either...lol) and I was hoping to get a chance to try an LSA on for size before taking the plunge and begin building.

In any case I've made the rez and will be going.

John Massaro
    Plans Building LSA - 091
    Arizona

The plan is to have my BH LSA, N514AK, at the Sebring Light Sport show. We just stuck up an announcement of that on our website. See you there. Mark

Comment

Oooo, in that case, I might make the drive over (or at least try and swindle myself in a plane ride like last year). I haven't seen any 'Hawk in real life yet.
      Tiff
      BH 4 place #1353, N416WP
      Boca Raton, FL
      EAA 133

Comment

I plan to drive up and say hi to Mark and crew. :-)
        John, Naples FL
        Bearhawk 4-Place Plans #1316
        Patrol Plans #006
        Experience is something you get, right after you need it.

Comment

I can confirm that I will be there on Saturday! I am driving up with a couple of my EAA guys. I am exited to see the aircraft in person, and yeah, you guys too. I start A&P classes tomorrow so I apologize in advance for the sleepiness I may have on my face.
          Tiff
          BH 4 place #1353, N416WP
          Boca Raton, FL
          EAA 133

Comment

Anyone know if any 4 place BearHawks will be in attendance ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It was great meeting Mark Goldberg and Wayne Massey at the show! Thank you both for letting me bend your ears a bit. I hope you made some sales being there.

Looking forward. I hope to see Bearhawkers at SnF!
              Tiff
              BH 4 place #1353, N416WP
              Boca Raton, FL
              EAA 133

Comment

Working...
              X